1. Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection
2. What is
personal information? Personal information is the contents of opinions, requests, complaints, inquiries, and information acquired in conjunction with these, which can identify a specific individual by itself or by combining these information. is called
3. Acquisition of personal information
BSMO Holdings acquires personal information by lawful and fair means, and does not acquire personal information by illegal means against the customer’s will. In addition, even when acquiring personal information from a third party, we will confirm whether the acquired personal information was properly acquired by the information provider.
4.Purpose of Use of Personal Information
BSMO Holdings will use the personal information it obtains within the scope of the following purposes of use. In addition, we will take necessary measures to prevent the use of personal information for purposes other than the intended purpose, and will handle personal information appropriately.
(1) To provide this service
(2) To confirm the identity of the customer or the agent of the customer
(3)To contact the customer and provide various information by e-mail free of charge
(4)When it is necessary to cooperate with national institutions, local governments, or persons entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the customer When there is a risk of impeding the execution of affairs
(5) Marketing (surveys, questionnaires, etc.), data analysis, and research and development of the Service
(6)To perform clerical work related to transactions with customers and business partners
(7) To exercise rights and fulfill obligations based on contracts with customers and laws and regulations
(8) Prohibition of insider trading, etc. To prevent unfair trade
(9) To properly and smoothly perform transactions with customers and business partners5
5.Provision of Personal Information to Third
Parties BSMO Holdings will not disclose or provide personal information of customers held by BSMO Holdings to third parties without the consent of the customer. However, in the following cases, personal data may be disclosed or provided without the customer’s consent.
(1) When it is based on laws and regulations
(2) When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain customer consent
(3) Improving public health or children When it is particularly necessary to promote the sound development of the customer and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s
(4)Consent When it is necessary to cooperate with the execution of business affairs, and obtaining the customer’s consent may interfere with the execution of said business affairs
(5)Work under a confidentiality agreement with BSMO Holdings When entrusting information to a consignee using telephone, direct mail, e-mail, or other means on behalf of BSMO Holdings under the supervision of BSMO Holdings
6.Supervision of subcontractors
When outsourcing the handling of acquired personal information, we will conduct a rigorous investigation of the subcontractor and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
Personal information Customers’ personal information can be disclosed, corrected, or deleted at any time upon request from the person in question. However, if disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of BSMO Holdings’ business
(3) Other laws and regulations 9
9. Correction of personal information, etc.
If BSMO Holdings is requested by a customer to correct, add, or delete the content (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”) on the grounds that the personal information is not true, BSMO Holdings will comply with the provisions of other laws and regulations. Except for cases where special procedures are stipulated by , we will conduct necessary investigations without delay within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, correct the content of personal information based on the results, and notify the person to that effect. will notify you.
10.Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
BSMO Holdings believes that the customer’s personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use that has been announced in advance, or that the personal information was obtained by deception or other wrongful means. If, for any reason, suspension of use or erasure (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) is requested, necessary investigation will be conducted without delay, and based on the results, suspension of use, etc. of personal information will be carried out. We will notify the customer. However, in cases where suspension of use, etc. of personal information requires a large amount of money or other cases in which it is difficult to suspend use, etc., and where necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the customer. I will take this alternative.
We are not responsible for any trouble or damage caused by using the information on this site. Thank you for your understanding. In addition, our site may contain external links. Please note that we are not responsible for the handling of your personal information on such external websites.
BSMO Holdings Personal Information Inquiry Desk
Established on April 21/2022
BSMO Holdings Co., Ltd./ CEO Tadashi Shimizu